Rent the Runway is an online one stop shop to rent clothing and jewelry for any event. I have been wanting to try it out and this was the perfect opportunity! I loved getting to wear a new dress without having to go out and buy one. Rent the Runway sends you 2 sizes of your dress, you get to keep it for 4 or 8 days, and just drop it by a UPS store when your event is finished!
What I loved about the experience:
- The site has countless dresses to choose from and helpful filters like body type and event type to use.
- You can read tons of reviews for each dress complete with photos and size, height and body type of others who have rented it.
- The dresses come in a garment bag on hangers so they are in great condition ready for the event.
- Rent the Runway takes care of dry cleaning. You just drop the bag off with the already prepaid shipping label at your nearest UPS store! Easy!
- You can rent a back up style dress! I loved my first choice in dress, but getting a second style puts your mind at ease that you will have options incase the first dress doesn't fit as hoped.
My Tip: The only thing I would recommend when renting a dress is to bring a couple shoe options. Its easier to decide which shoes work best with a dress once you can try it on in person! ;)
I loved not having to stress about to wear to the wedding, especially while traveling! My sister also rented her dress from Rent the Runway and looked amazing!
You can get $30 off your first rental by clicking on this link!