Have you heard that you can curl your hair with a sock? It actually works! This is one of my favorite ways to style my hair. It is such a time saver!
You will need:
*a sock...that you don't mind cutting
*bobby pins (optional)
1. Start with clean, combed hair.
2. Take your sock, and cut off the tip of the toe.
3. Roll the sock to look like a donut. Place it aside.
4. Tie your hair up in a ponytail on the top of your head.
5. Dampen your ponytail slightly with water. You don't want it so wet that it will not dry while rolled up in the sock. Typically 2 or 3 squirts is sufficient for me.
6. Slide your ponytail through center of your sock donut. Beginning at the top, wrap your hair around the sock, rolling it down to create a bun.
7. There you have it, a sock bun! Now all that's left to do is sleep and let the sock do the work :)
Take your bun out in the morning, and Ta Da! Cute curls just like that without any time or heat!
A few tips:
*Add a little mousse to your hair before beginning to make your curls longer lasting.
*The thinner the sock, the more curls you'll have.
*Bobby pin your bun in place if you are wiggly sleeper. ;)
I'm looking forward to a Friday with a field trip!!! Happy Weekend to you :)