I haven't dressed up for Halloween as an adult, I was hesitant at first, but we had tons of fun in our costumes at work! I was a nerd....
I had almost more fun painting my nails with a Candy Corn theme....
We had a Scary Grub Contest at work. I'm not much for gross and creepy, so I went with these no-bake spider cookies!
No-Bake Spider CookiesAdapted from Architect Mom
1/2 cup butter
3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles
1. Mix butter, cocoa, sugar, milk, and honey in a sauce pan, and bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until peanut butter is melted.
3. Remove from heat, and add oatmeal.
4. Allow mixture to cool. (I let mine sit for 2 hours)
5. Spoon onto wax paper.
6. Stick 8 crunchy noodles into each cookie for legs, and 2 M&Ms for eyes
These were so easy! No baking or anything. :)
Have a happy Halloween Night!